General Competition Information
Every team member is expected to provide judges throughout the year. Judges must be adults who have “Level One” clearance with Broward Schools. Click the link below to complete the short on-line application for that clearance. Generally parents judge for their students, but any adult family member can meet this obligation. Please remember, NO JUDGES…NO COMPETITION!
- Please notify Ms. McGraw once you have submitted our application with an email to email@example.com Subject Line:Level One Clearance Submitted. Be sure to include your full name and your team member’s name.
- Please review the guidelines and print to bring for reference when you judge. Unless you specify otherwise, your judging assignment is in the broad category, Speech or Debate, in which your debater competes.
Annual Parent Teacher Permission Form (Look for link when 2014 form is released)
- This form covers all scheduled tournaments in the tri-county area and is only completed once. These tournaments are approved in advance by the Broward School Board.
- It is not necessary to have this form notarized because the parent or guardian would be notified in the event of an emergency and would authorize any medical treatment in person.
- Please be sure to fill in all information carefully and completely.
- Students must present the completed form prior to attending any tournament.
2014-15 Tournament Schedule
You will find all tournaments listed here that the team will compete in. Each of the listed tournaments will become a hot link to the tournament signup and information page as registration opens, so you will just have to click on a particular tournament page for everything you will need related to that tournament. It is the responsibility of the team member and parent to read all information carefully including cost, deadlines, times, and specific instructions. Any questions about a particular tournament should be directed to Ms. McGraw at firstname.lastname@example.org.